This work-horse backpack is designed for quick deployment, easy carrying, and efficient organization.
- Time critical diagnostic and triage supplies are easily accessed in the outside top pocket, with a row of multi-sized elastic tacking for small tools. Holds bulky trauma supplies or support modules.
- Inside the lid are three removable color-coded pouches with clear windows to hold trauma and I.V. supplies (each 6.5”L x 11”W x 2”D)
- A removable panel offering a combination of flat zippered and clear gusseted pockets for intubation supplies divides the main compartment.
- The O2 compartment is equipped with quick-release tie-downs to secure a D or Jumbo D cylinder, while plastic reinforced corners prevent wear from the regulator.
- Eligible for Iron Duck Imprinting & Customization