Rapid Response Bag – 32670
Iron Duck’s Rapid Response Pack is versatile enough to fit the needs of First-In ALS, Rapid Response, USAR and/or Special Event Teams. Built to last, in the USA, this rugged, compact backpack is efficiently organized, quick to deploy and easy to decontaminate.
Exterior features include:
- Slim, adjustable, ergo backpack straps, with extra padding at the clavical. D-rings for carabiners.
- Rear flap contains straps and adds lower back support. Snap closure.
- Removable waist strap.
- Molded rubber top and side drag handles.
- ID holder on top.
- Customized screen print for easy identification. (May be an additional charge, depending on quantity.)
Interior features include:
- First-in, fold-down pocket holds diagnostic supplies: Blood Pressure Cuff, Glucose, Gloves and Mask
- The lid of the bottom exterior pocket features the classic trauma design; a flat pocket w/dual zipper
closure behind a row of elastic tool holders and gusset pocket divided into three compartments.
- Opposite, a single clear vinyl pocket with magnetic closures on hood, is large enough to hold compact AEDs.
- The main compartment lid features two long, clear vinyl pockets each w/dual zipper closures