- The backpack features side pockets made from durable and easy to clean UP material. Open either pocket to access a full-length, gusseted pouch with a clear window on the lid.
- The top front pocket contains a gusseted pouch divided into three sections with elastic tacking for various supplies. On the opposite side is a zippered pocket for flat supplies or papers. The bottom front pocket has one flat pocket and two gusset pockets for an AED and its accessories.
- On the inner lid are three removable color coded pouches with clear windows. Behind the pouches are two zippered inner pockets for flat supplies. The removable dividing panel offers a combination of both flat zippered and clear gusseted pockets for intubation supplies.
- On the other side of the divider are two quick release buckles that can secure a D or Jumbo D oxygen tank. There are also two lined mesh pockets to hold portable suction and other oxygen accessories.
- The corners have been reinforced with high density plastic to improve wear.
- This bag can be carried multiple ways including the ergonomically designed backpack straps or using the side or top rubber molded handles.